Teleworking in Spain just isn’t an unknown work modality, nonetheless, the proportion of those that often labored from house was solely 8.4% in 2019. Whereas, the common for the European Union was 16.1%, in keeping with the CaixaBank Analysis report.
The COVID-19 pandemic has demanded a direct change, this being the rise within the adoption of teleworking. Like on-line coaching, distant work grew considerably. The full variety of workers with the opportunity of teleworking in Spain tripled, estimating that it will possibly attain 32.6%.
Towards this background, we’re going to analyze how the expertise has been within the nation: How has teleworking been applied in Spain? What instruments and applied sciences have been utilized in essentially the most profitable circumstances?
Teleworking in Spain: primary circumstances to consider
To reap the benefits of distant work, the usage of Data and Communication Applied sciences (ICT) is required, that are based mostly on 4 parts:
On this means, we will set up a efficient distance relationship with the corporate, prospects and suppliers. Along with the optimistic growth of labor actions and their monitoring.
Within the case of productiveness purposes, they are often put in on digital units or have entry to them via cloud platforms. Collaborative work and productiveness apps within the cloud embrace Microsoft Groups, Workplace 365, and Google’s G Suite.
Whereas as primary tools for this it’s required: a wise cell phone (smartphone), a webcam, Web connection or a knowledge plan.
As well as, the house the place the workstation is situated is one other side to maintain. You could have the right ergonomic circumstances in an effort to keep a wholesome work atmosphere.
Teleworking in Spain: a beautiful modality that will increase productiveness
The consulting agency Robert Walters factors out in a survey a number of optimistic indicators for teleworking in Spain:
- 47% of the professionals surveyed take into account that your productiveness has elevated since working at house.
- Time beforehand spent touring to the workplace is now spent working longer hours (43%). Different individuals who perform telework in Spain point out that they reap the benefits of it in actions that contribute to your private well-being.
- 9 out of ten professionals need keep the opportunity of teleworking.
- Together with teleworking and different versatile methods of working strengthen the retention of human expertise.
What ICT instruments have supported the success of teleworking in Spain?
The position of ICT for the implementation of telework has been basic. Highlighting the necessity to keep communication between folks and laptop methods, the group of labor groups, the safeguarding and use of information. Within the growth of telework in Spain highlights the usage of the next instruments and purposes:
For video calls, videoconferences and digital conferences, the usage of purposes similar to Microsoft Groups has elevated considerably.
Financial institution and monetary transactions
Laura González-Estéfani, founder and CEO of The Enterprise Metropolis, highlights the mixture of monetary companies with applied sciences (FinTech). In an economic system the place bodily cash tends to vanish, digital cost, mortgage and funding is engaging.
Telework requires the monitoring, administration and management of labor groups, in addition to the measurement of productiveness. A number of the instruments used for this objective are:
- Slack: with its chat system it permits create communication channels unbiased for group or personal conversations.
- Microsfot Groups: along with chat, it has the opportunity of creating channels and planners to higher monitor every of the duties.
- Toggl: as a instrument for measuring time and estimating employee productiveness.
- Trello: for planning and organizing initiatives utilizing digital boards. Additionally, it permits to determine conversations between the members of the work crew and share recordsdata.
- Jira: for process administration and administration of incidents in software program purposes. This utility additionally maintains its authentic use: design, growth and supervision of software program creation with agile strategies.
Information safety, privateness and safety are a number of the most delicate points when creating teleworking. As a method, the making a digital personal community o VPN (Digital Non-public Community). This know-how permits employees to connect with and from workplace methods extra securely.
Encryption mechanisms, amongst different safety obstacles, assist stop entry by unauthorized parts or laptop assaults.
Teleworking in Spain and coaching
The digitization of enterprise processes, in addition to the necessity to adapt corporations to a digital supply of services and products, has not solely elevated teleworking in Spain. One other side that has offered a considerable enhance has been the demand for coaching and updating in digital abilities.
On this means, the digital studying or studying It’s presently probably the most demanded coaching modalities. Additionally, studying via cell (m-learning) and micro-learning (microLearning) utilizing informational content material capsules and purposes similar to WhatsApp.
Due to its acceptance amongst employees, due to the modifications that digitization accelerates and the financial savings it represents for corporations, distant work is right here to remain. In different phrases, there isn’t any doubt that it’s half of the present and future growth of the nation.
Thus, making the most of ICT instruments and on-line training will make it simpler for us to be extra ready and procure better profitability from teleworking in Spain.
Header picture by Manny pantoja.